I have a swap coming up to be mailed in April and it's for handmade items. I am making a mini-quilt wall hanging for my secret swap partner. The fabric I used is the Hoffman Digital Prints and the pattern is a woven star pattern. I did two (and will send the best one off) and before I sewed all the squares together, Savvy took a look.
I swapped out the lighter center star for the dark one and am now about halfway through sewing up the first block.
Just a little more sewing and they will both be done. Now to decide on the binding and backing for them.
To swap out 'chores', I cut out the Harley Quinn cosplay outfit for Texter.
This is the "Harley Box". I have a bustle, skirt, top and corset to make. The top also includes a hood. It's half red and half black and I have to remember which side the red goes on and which side is black. But if I do it right, I won't need to make another costume for her for a bit.
Next on my list is my own 'steampunk' costume. I think i am going to make it out of remnants I of different heavy fabrics. Should be interesting if nothing else.
All in all, it was a productive, if snowy, day.