I was fortunate enough to be working at the 1 + 1 = 1 Gallery while the owner was away enjoying some family time. The day was nippy and windy which kept down customers on a Saturday morning, but I did manage to sell three small pieces. Of course, just because I want about everything in the gallery does nothing for my paycheck!
But how can you go wrong being surrounded for several hours by all this wonderful artwork?
And on Friday, I received this, a belated Mother's Day gift from Savvy.
Inside was the start of my Chamalia 'collection. Savvy sells it at Jensen Jewelers and I have been wishlisting the heck out of it. I got the bracelet and 2 beads and a charm. I will try and take a picture of it when I finally remove it from my wrist.
Otherwise, this week...
- Wrote 5 posts
- Finished 4 books
- Walked 68,835 steps or 98% of my goal (didn't realize I was so close to getting 100%!)
- Added charms to my journal and calendar ribbons
- Attended a staff meeting
- Wrote up plans for a couple more programs I want to do at the library
- Sent off my NaNoWriMo returning ML form
The coming week is going to be interesting.
- Set up July in my bullet journal
- Have my annual review at the library
- sign up for Geekgasm swap with Chaotic Goddess group
- Work extra hours at the library
- Sew like crazy on Texter's costume for Nagu Con
- Send out my Bee Hive swap block
- Weed, weed, weed in the garden
In the meantime, off for more coffee.