Ending the Year on a Positive Note - Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco


I will post in the next few days what has happened to my family at the end of 2016. It's not fun or happy, but there have been bright spots. But we have a LONG way to go.

In the meantime, I have been reading an ARC of The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco.

Think geishas meet magic meet dragon-like creatures. Think a great read!

Tea raises her brother from the dead, completely by accident, thus setting in motion her journey on the road to becoming an asha. Or rather, a Dark Asha, since she can raise the dead.

Great world of Asian influence and fantasy to the max. Definitely a book I am going to get in print (and start replacing some of the books lost in the fire).

Comments

  1. Uh-oh. I hope everyone is alive, and OK, and empowered to make 2017 a better year.
    And thank you for recommending this one- I added it to my shelves right away. :)
    Wait...lost in the fire? What fire? (and also- do you have a list of those books? Maybe some of us can send replacements?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts