You see, I need my routine. And all these days off and 'changes' really bother me in the back of my wee brain. I feel like I can't get in step with what I need to do. But...
- Finalizing and setting concrete steps for 2017 plans and projects - sort of/kind of...still working on it
Successfully complete NaNoWriMo this yearmade my 50,000 words despite computer issues! Hosting several write-ins at the librarynot as successful as I would have liked, but decent Submitting my proposed programs to the programing staff for consideration at the library. Did and got a list of workshops I am doing for 2017. Excited and can't wait! Decluttering my sewing area- this ties in with my 2017 plans for what I want to do - almost done, still need to get some things downstairs Buying one towel, one plant and one set of sheets Plan Thanksgiving dinner
- Work on the TMNT afghan and get at least 4 more strips done - NOPE!
Finish up the little "Nemo" hat I picked up for Lady KDone and she wears it all the time Finish up the Bee Hive blocks for October and November and get them in the mailDone and they have been received
- Find a top to go with the leggings I received - Not yet, haven't been shopping for me.
Shopping trip to Missoula with Savvy and TexterShopping trip was just Texter and I, Savvy had to work after all.
- Letters written (which includes a now belated birthday card!) - NOPE!
So this is my current 'habit' I am trying to develop. Water. After my last doctor's visit, my blood pressure and blood sugar are up and I need to bring them down. So water. I figure if I put it on my desk where I am most of the day when at home, or at least near it, then it will prompt me to drink more water! And I wanted it pretty, to further inspire me.
After looking at my November goals, I realized I had actually done more than I felt like I had. So I am very pleased. December, in a way, will be a bit more relaxed. I have a week of vacation before Christmas, Lady K will be at daycare during the day, and I plan to 'veg out' and crochet and knit and read and write and nap and...
- Get those damn letters written!
- Buy towel and plant - actually the plant already purchased. An amaryllis for Christmas and Texter got me a little pink Christmas cactus
- Finish getting stuff downstairs
- Do December Bee Hive block
- Get vision board for 2017 Word of the Year done
- Finalize plans for "Results Not Resolutions" workshop on January 7. I need a power point and some examples made up.
- Start working on plans for other workshops I'm leading
- Exercise! Get a plan in place and put it on my schedule
- Decide exactly what planners and notebooks I'm using in 2017
- Write up project sheets for things I want to get done in 2017
- Work on TMNT afghan
- Enjoy Christmas vacation!
I think I am ready for December and 2017!