Tuesday Sundries - Bird Envelopes

FINALLY! 

Everyone is back at school today. Long weekends are a killer!

Anyway, one of my items on my to-do list is to get the remaining 10 letters I need to do to complete InCoWriMo.  The first couple of batches were filled with Valentine stickers and the like. This last batch will be enclosed in these envelopes.


The background of these envelopes?

The library has a giveaway cart they put out when they have books which have been donated or culled from the shelves. A couple of weeks ago there was a two-volume set of bird prints. And before someone complains about me defacing books, I am upcycling and they aren't sitting on a shelf, gathering dust.

Actually, I can't claim anything but the idea. Texter was bored one cold, snowy afternoon and made these envelopes for me. I have a huge stack of them, more than enough to get my 10 letters out by the end of February.

And there are still 'flocks' of envelopes to come. Or maybe a journal? Hmmm......

Comments

Popular Posts