Week in Review - February 25 - March 3


Some weeks are interesting because you learn new things. Like buying a kit for a teddy bear and all the instructions are basically in French.

The other thing (and most important) I learned was about 'party decks'. About how you laugh, and eat, and dance. And do backflips. That part made me stop and think about it for a while. Also, about the 'captain' who is part shark. At that part, I totally lost all understanding and just nodded. I think it was the full moon.

I also realized I have never made a doll quilt for Lady K. 


Lady K got to dive into my stash of fabric (mainly scraps) and picked out the fabric she wanted for the quilt.


She was very happy with the outcome and it was a fun couple of hours making it for her. Now for the 'french' bear!

Otherwise this week...

  • Got the car serviced in preparation for the drive back to North Carolina
  • Sent out the rest of the letters/postcards I need for InCoWriMo
  • Unstapled all the fabric samples I got from Goodwill 
  • Cleaned up and organized my desk and sewing area
  • Made a list of projects to refocus on what has deadlines and what doesn't
  • Received a book to beta read
  • Finished 6 books
  • Bought way too much fabric!
  • Joined Weight Watchers
  • Watched 'Black Panther' (great movie - strong women)

The coming week...

  • Attend the Princess Tea (our last one-sigh)
  • Botanical Drawing event at the library
  • Put together a 'French' Bear
  • Finish up a couple of sewing projects and get them in the mail
  • Beta read!
  • See how much I've lost (if I have) in my first week of Weight Watchers
  • Get my writing level back up 
  • Sketch out ideas for a couple of quilts to get it out of my head and onto paper

But for now, off to savor the last of my cup of coffee...

And watch it snow some more.

Comments

Popular Posts