Week in Review - January 26 - February 1

So today I am hurry to get this post written because I was too lazy to do it last night after Savvy and I got back from volunteering at the Queen City Brewfest.




I will have a complete write-up of the event and all which happened (and didn't happen) at the event on Tuesday. But overall, it was a win, especially since the event supported Autism.

The other big event, also on Saturday, was it was the start of InCoWriMo, or International Correspondence Writing Month. In short, write a letter (or several) a day during February. The original site is inactive because of events in the site owner's life. But I found a really strong group on Facebook (of course) and have several letters already in the mail - along with my Valentine's Day cards which I am including in my count. 


I overnighted last Sunday with Lady K. She has one of my squishy pillows. I got one back, but not the other one. She wants to trade as the one I 'took' is her favorite. And she will give me one of hers if she can get the pillow she wants and my other pillow will be returned too. Sigh...

Monthly budget review and I filed taxes. Long story which will be told at a later date. And in a way it is a happy ending (maybe).

Otherwise this week...

  • Walked over 5000 steps 6 days
  • Wrote 4 posts
  • Finished 2 books
  • Rejoined Weight Watchers as I want some additional motivation to keep on the trend I am on (digital only)
  • Ended January with a perfect record of taking my lunch to work every day

This coming week...

  • Lots of work!
  • "Ganache and Chocolate in the Garden" with Lady K and Texter, weather permitting, on Saturday
  • Writing more letters
  • Picking out a new recipe or two to try

But for now, more coffee and some breakfast before heading out to work.

Comments

Popular Posts