Created a Monster



This is Texter modeling a mohawk I did about a year ago. She was with me this past weekend (she now lives with her dad) and I made a HUGE mistake. As follows.....

Normally, when she is around, I lose my laptop. She was going out with friends for a couple of hours last Saturday evening, so I got it back so I could catch up on some of my blogs and TV watching (I DVR stuff so I can watch it on my schedule).

When she got back, I was playing a game on IWin games. I like the fact I can preview games for 1 hour, play it and be done with it. I don't buy them. Anyway, the game I was playing was a "I Spy" type, solve the puzzle game. And she loves them. So we finished up that game and she then started another one. She actually sat with me and we talked and played and she would have kept me there longer except we were pass my bedtime and I was about falling asleep, leaning against her.

So now she knows. Her little brain cells can do a lot more than text and IM. I'm so proud of her.

Comments

Popular Posts