2010 – The Calendar

(Written about two months ago)

We just had a shift bid at work which goes through February, 2010.  2010!  When did that sneak up!

Anyway, in recording my new shift I realized I was out of calendar at the end of 2009.  Where did 2009 go?

DSCN0282

This is my current calendar.  The back cover is off.  Lost that several months ago.  The front cover is clinging to dear life.

DSCN0283

And you can see it’s written in and highlighted. 

Aside:  sorry for the shadows, but it has moved into my favorite time of the year.  It’s cool this morning.  In fact, I’m sitting here typing this with all the windows open and a sweater on over my t-shirt and shorts.  So deal with the shadows!

Back to the calendar…….

Anyway, I took my % off coupon for Borders and trotted (actually cycled) on over and picked up this….

DSCN0275

 

Isn’t it pretty?  My own little Moleskine Week-at-a-Glance calendar for 2010.  Red hot and sexy, just like me!  Actually it’s bright so I can find it in all the crap I carry around with me.  Hopefully it will last a little better than the last calendar with all the abuse it must handle. 

Even has a little tabbed note pad in the folder in the back.  The days are on one side and a blanked lined page on the other side.  This should be just about right for recording shift, Texter’s schedule, school stuff, and all the other stuff of life.  At least I’ll look good doing it.

 

Comments

  1. oh my yes and very snazzy i might add . Love it .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts