I came across this idea from reading Kara of BohoBerry fame post. She pointed me in the direction of Lisa of Marketing Creativity where she had gotten her inspiration from. So...
|Double rainbow on a Monday!|
I created MY list. In fact, being the OCD person I am in some areas, I have an 18 before 2018 list created too. But that's another story.
My "17 Before 2017" are as follows:
- Order my Hobonichi for 2017 - yes, I know it's pricey, but not so much more than buying a planner in the States. In fact, most of what I looked at would have been about this price. And if I stayed with the traditional bullet journal, I would have paid about that much for the 3 books I would have needed to cover me for a year.
- Attend Silent Writing Meetups - I need my writing mojo inspiration.
- Plan possible classes/workshops to offer via the library
- Sew one piece of clothing monthly
- Clean out my closet and the front closet and arrange my sewing better (this is the subject of another post at a future date already)
- Purchase 1 new towel and plant monthly and 1 new set of sheets quarterly
- Journal and/or write to prompt daily
- Do the Hal Elrod Level 10 Life sheets and add to my planner
- Start a "Masterminds Group" for goal accountability (and to socialize with 3 great women)
- Figure out my major goals for 2018
- Lose 10 pounds
- Hit 3 months of meeting my goal walking (already tell you I'm behind!)
- Have $20 in my 'bag' for monitoring my spending inspiration (up to $5 so far)
- Have a successful NaNoWriMo in 2017
- Catch up on the RSC16 Challenge
- Finish Sophie's Choice afghan (this was before the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle afghan reared it's green head)
- Finish the Knit & Swirl Sweater (see the excuse in #16)
Some of these are already in full swing. Some are already over and done. Some have given way to other things. But it was a really fun thing to do.
What are your "17 Before 2017"?