My plans - a Starbucks run and then stalking the opening of the post office after dropping Texter and Lady K at school.
Some snow and low temperatures caught this guy unprepared. Of course, I'm taking pictures in my shirt sleeves the next day.
Got my mug back from The Painted Pot. It now houses this...
I wanted the cup, because it's so crazy and 'happy' where I could see it all the time.
Savvy and I were joined by Lady K as "Wonder-something" for our Karaoke Cupcake night. Actually, I was making some mini-cupcakes for Lady K and Savvy joined us with her music in tow. We dancer-cized for an hour, waiting for the batches of cupcakes to cook. Of course, the screwdrivers Savvy and I were drinking did help.
But we moved to everything from the oldies to the goodies, singing and dancing along. Fun time! (Note: Texter was in her room attempting to study!)
A zen moment was had at the park. The water fountain there, which is a huge, concrete thing, looks so peaceful.
This past week also held the following activities:
- Books finished - 5
- Steps - 41,480 steps or 59% of my goal
- Posts - 3
- Helped out at the Jensen Jeweler's Invitational Event (I had out the thank-you gifts)
- Mailed out my Halloween Swap gift
- Had a goal setting meet-up for 2017 goals
- Set up my November planner pages and a section for NaNoWriMo
- Crimson Death arrived
- Ordered and received the PDF version of Rituals for Living Dreambook
The coming week will be busy and full also:
- Pick up my Hobonichi!
- More NaNoWriMo prep
- Write up 3 book reviews
- Photograph and write up about the Halloween Swap and my Bee Hive swap
- Work on my Bee Hive block for October
- Set up December pages and figure out a date for a cookie swap
- Print out a copy of the Rituals for Living Dreambook and really look it over
- Sort through a couple of bags of Lady K's old clothes and take to daycare for their use
- New Book Group meet-up
- Couple of doctors visits for Lady K (nothing major, just time consuming)
- Hamilton on PBS on Friday night!
- Basically, just a lot of reading, writing and planning!
So off for more coffee and on with the show!