While I haven't done quite the prep I wanted to do on a personal level for NaNoWriMo starting Tuesday, I have managed to get some goodie bags put together for those who come to our meet-ups.
I also managed to kick the one book I finished this week into the bathtub one night. So my copy of Crimson Death by Laurell K. Hamilton went from 700 pages to looking like it's a 1400 page book. But it is still readable, just a bit sad looking. Sexy shape shifters, vampires and Irish fey helped nurse me through feeling like old bread crumbs.
Otherwise, between nursing a sore throat and blowing my nose, I did manage to:
- Walked 32,991 steps or 47% of goal
- Write two posts
- Have a body scan for 'spots' (those years of sunburn are catching up with me - but got an all-clear this time)
- Did some plotting and planning for NaNo and 2017 projects
- Talked to someone about a potential BIG project which I'm looking into for 2018...need some more thinking about it
So for today and the rest of the coming week -
- Three NaNoWriMo write-ins
- Bee Hive blocks out for October and November
- Two book reviews due
- Calligraphy class next Saturday - all day! with a friend!
- Staff meeting at the Parrot
- LOTS of Halloween Trick or Treating Monday! (should boost my step count for the week)
- Reviewing October goals (poor) and setting November goals (NaNoWriMo #1!)
- Coffee Klatch at the library lead by a friend on Ancestry.com (luckily, it's a short meeting, so won't take up much of my NaNo writing time)
But for now it's more coffee, typing up a final handout for NaNoWriMo prep today and getting the two book reviews done. Definitely more coffee needed!