The first A-to-Z is about our favorites. This is harder than it appears.
A - aromatherapy
B - books (of course)
C - chocolate (really good chocolate)
D - dirt (ok, so soil is the correct term)
E - eggs
F - fountain pens
G - gifts (giving and receiving)
H - hiking (don't do it enough)
I - ice cream (really good ice cream)
J - jam (making and eating)
K - knitting
L - Lularoe leggings (so comfy and colorful)
M - mindfulness (when I do it I feel better)
N - notebooks
O - oils (essential oils for my aromatherapy)
P - plants
Q - quilts
R - reading
S - sunrise and sunset
T - thrift stores (the older and mustier the better)
U - underwear (brand new undies)
V - violets (tiny violets nested in the grass in springtime)
W - wandering (in the car or on foot)
X - xeriscaping (mainly because x-ray was the only other thing I could think of)
Y - yarn
Z - zentangles
These are the 'official' rules of the A-Z Challenge:
- Pick something that starts with that letter and add it to your own list. Don’t think about it… just come up with a couple ideas in under five seconds and choose the best of the bunch.
- It can be a thing or place, but not a named person. We don’t want anyone to feel left out!
- This week it’s your favorite things… but next week will be something else. Add in any extra comments if you need to explain.
- Nominate 5 people at the bottom of your post that you want to re-post with their 26 items. Pick at random – no favorites!
- It’s a fun game, but if you are nominated and DO NOT want to participate, you don’t have to. Just ignore it! Totally OK.
- You may not have been nominated, but you can totally participate by following these rules.
- Post it as a reply on the person’s blog where you found it. Also post it on your own blog as a new post.
- Should we use a tag so we can see all the responses? Suggestions…
- This may not go anywhere if there is no participation other than me. And that’s OK. The 365 Daily Challenge was about me to start, so I cannot expect or force anyone else.
- Have fun and get to know your online friends. Tell us when you post your 26 items. Thanks!
Give it a try! It's a lot of fun.