Writing Wednesday - A Bit of A Change to the 'Secret Project'

Ok, so the 'secret project' is moving along, slowly, but surely. 

Yesterday I spent the morning 'tweaking' the cover and making final decisions on the bells and whistles. Which means I sent artwork files and a request for a final quote and the cost of a sample. So now I am awaiting a response and getting a digital view of the project. Then it's flipping the switch on the next stage - which is scary!

But use your imagination...




Think sage green linen with the art and words in gold foil. With a gold coil and gold corner protectors. Yeah, it's happening.

While I like the original design, the floral garland on the cover would be a bit too 'fussy' to really foil stamp. That was the only real change to what I had already set up. 

Then it was exporting files from Adobe InDesign into PDF files to send to the printer. And creating a Master File on my Google Drive so Foxy can have access to them and help me with other things which need being handled - like creating a new website!

Yesterday and today have been grey and rainy. So while I haven't been able to do 'yard chores' - like mowing - it has allowed me to get things checked off my to-do list inside. 

Onto the next steps of this 'secret project'!


Comments

Popular Posts