Writing Wednesday - 'Secret Project' Becoming Less Secret!



Well...

Now that the struggle to hold back tears is over (somewhat), my 2025 planner which I have been working on is at the printers being turned into a sample. 

I received digital files back to show where the holes for the coils are being punched, what the inside front and back covers look like with the pockets will look like and a few other hundred things. So now, it's all about awaiting a copy of my sample to arrive in my hands in the next couple of weeks.

Then another teary session.

AND MUCH MORE TO DO!

I still have a lot of modules to work through to get ready for do a Kickstarter to fund actually getting my planner printed. 

One regret I have now is that I didn't keep track of the hours and hours of work which I did designing the planner. Of course, now that I have gone through it once (and relearned a lot about InDesign), the next one will be much easier. 

I also need to turn this planner into a digital planner and a print-on-demand version. This is to cover all my bases for turning this into an income source. Plus, I have a tie-in notebook which I will be working on to keep information on all your plants. That too will be printed, digital and print-on-demand. 

Plus, I have a lot more ideas for 2026 and beyond!

When the sample arrives, Foxy and I will be doing some filming for my Kickstarter promo and taking lots of photos. 

Despite all the work being done on the planner and related items, I haven't forgotten about my fantasy writing. Or my murder mystery. They just have been relegated to a back burner - for now. Actually, they are Project #3 in my line-up of things being done. Project #1 is, of course, the planner and Kickstarter. Project #2 is getting my garden up and growing (because there is a side project to the garden) and then Project #3 is book writing. 

I'm here. I'm busy. Sometimes feeling a bit overwhelmed, but chugging along. I'll keep you posted!

 

Comments

Popular Posts