More Sketchbook Catch-up

Mar 1  I decided in March I would do the alphabet and add a little color to the tangles.  I particularly like the holes I left for the color to show through.

Mar 2  I also did not want them to just be centered in the middle of the page and static.  I wanted move of a feel of movement to them.

Mar 3 This is actually a ‘C’ although it looks more like a G.  I also like the perspective on the ends of the letter.  It does give it some depth. 

Mar 4Mar 5

 

Switched from capital letters to lower case letters.

Mar 6  This was just the letter and some flowers.  Between this circle flowers and my zinnias I have some florals going on in my pictures.

 

Mar 7  I have made it to ‘g’ so far.  I have to go back and do other letters and some numbers to fill out March.

One thing I have noticed with these sketches is that I am not finding the ‘bad’, but rather the ‘good’ in them.  I am looking at them and saying “I could have done that differently”, but my inner critic I am managing to keep quieter these days.  Maybe she’s on vacation!

 

 

Comments

  1. Nice post love the drawings .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great when you can relax and the IC is away on vacation, love that! Love your cool patterns and the 3D effect of some of these letters!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts