Week In Review - August 2 - 8

It seems everything is on hold for now, just waiting until we can start the move to our new home.  The big weeping birch in the front yard of the house came down this week as part of the agreement.  However, it seems they have left us a load of wood still in the yard. Hhhmmmm.  CJ keeps saying "bonfire" and we keep telling him - no!
  • move is days away - lots of painting coming up - Texter sat down last night with Savvy and CJ and got approval on colors and what will go where
  • 42,572 steps or 19.65 miles walked
  • 6 posts written
  • 1 book read (on a really good one now)
  • Texter had her orientation for school and is excited about starting. 
  • 2 rounds on Sophie's Universe is finished
  • Watched the live stream for the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion. Texter and I are excited.  CJ isn't.
  • Picked up patterns on sale at Joann's for future cosplay.  They released a couple of new ones Texter was poised to get and have me make.  
  • Went to library for an iPad story time for Lady K.  Apps are now on 'booka' at home.

  • Jumper made for Lady K.  It's a little big (I used Childs 3 rather than Toddler 3 size), but she loves it.  It has pockets!  She stood in my room Saturday morning, going "Gramma. Dress!"  I can see a lot more sewing for Lady K in the future. 


  • Trip to Farmer's Market for lunch and exercise.  Dog bones were brought home.

Next week:
  • Signing paperwork on house (not me, but Savvy and CJ)
  • Start painting and moving (yard for dogs and Lady K and me!)
  • Pick up Texter's books for class
  • Dentist appointment for Lady K (who is cutting two teeth by the way)
  • Volunteering as a pourer for the Brewfest on Saturday evening (want my free t-shirt and glass!)
  • Shakespeare in the Park - hope to be able to see at least one of them.  Cyrano and Taming of the Shrew are their two productions - with a Western theme.
I have been trying to do the Plan-the-Night-Before challenge.  I realize I need to plan in the morning, with my coffee.  I am better at reviewing at night and then planning in the early morning.  But soon (only a couple of days) I can sit on the front porch with my coffee and do my planning in the morning! 

In the meantime, I feel like I am holding my breath.  Just waiting for the 'next thing' to be able to start.  

Comments

  1. Moving is so much hard work but so exciting as well. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts