I just wish I was feeling as bright and radiant as this sunrise.
So the 'yuck' I had a couple of weeks ago, revisited me this week and settled, not in my head totally, but also my chest. So now I on antibiotics and an inhaler for bronchitis. Someone, please purge me! Smudge me with sage! I hate this!
But I did manage to get grocery shopping done and a menu set until the end of the month. That makes me feel really good. Of course, the drain in the basement 'acted up' yesterday and they had to call a plumber. At least we will be able to eat.
- 4 books read for the week (and about 4 more started)
- 35,043 steps, only 50% of my goal. going from bed to chair doesn't require many steps
- 4 posts written
- 1507 words generated
- sketched out the quilting plan for the Twinkle Star block
- finished my purple socks
At least we are also not in the Eastern part of the country where people are without power. If I was still in NC, I would be one of those 'powerless' people right now. And up to my ears in phone calls at work. So glad I am here, bronchitis and all.
For the coming week -
- concentrate on getting rid of this 'junk' I have in my body
- get my step count back up
- work on Mystery Quilt, haven't felt like sitting at a sewing machine. Don't want to work on it less than 100%
- started new pair of purple socks, different yarn and pattern
So off to drink a glass of orange juice (burned it out of my throat!), take pills and use the inhaler.