I love the pink and green play of this picture. And it reminds me of my peony quilt, which still needs me to find some flannel backing for it. One day...
Anyway, my goals for April were as follows -
For May, I simplifed my planner, which ran out in April. And, hopefully, we have all turned the corner with illnesses. While I actually completed more than I thought I had (once again), I really want to 'pump up' my output.
My May goals are focused around Miscon 30 at the end of the month and the garden, so here they are:
- Harley Quinn costume done (hopefully by the end of the 1st week)
- Bee Hive swap block done and mailed
- HST/RSC16 blocks done
- Attend Miscon writing workshops
- One item of clothing made
- Gardens planted
- Use planner more
- Get my walking in daily
- Finish reading the book and write up review for a book blog hop
The undone items from April are getting rolled over to June, since Miscon is my focus this month. I can't wait until the end of the month - Robin Hobb, Jim Butcher, J. A. Pitts, Patrick Rothfuss, to name a few authors, will be there. Not to pick out the books to have them autograph that weekend!