This bunch, which lasted about a week, were replaced yesterday by a large display of dark purple lilacs, courtesy of CS's yard. Nothing like going over to a friends house and pillaging plants! I also have a peony outside I need to get into the ground today. But I know the spot, so it won't take long.
But this past week was a little strange. Never could get into the 'groove', so to speak. But I did get a bunch accomplished.
- Steps - 44,115 or 63% (well, maybe not in this area)
- Books - 5
- Posts - 9 written (mainly book reviews)
- Worked in community garden plot. I need a bale of straw!
- Texter's birthday!
- Spring Art Walk on Friday
- Found 'missing' book
- Shot in my trigger finger to hopefully keep it from locking up
- Signed up for the Home Swap with Chaotic Goddess
- Two displays at the library (thanks CS for the help)
- Batch of Strawberry/Basil jam (small batch processing - love it)
- Trying out the new Inkjoy gel pens and loving them
- Cleaned out fish tank (twice) from where Lady K fed the fish...the whole, new jar of fish food
- Assisted in buying the new additional to the family - Rex the Dwarf Chinese Hamster
For the coming week...
- Sew up my Bee Hive Swap block
- Sew up my RSC16 Sampler blocks and my green scrap wedge
- Clean out and update my files using the Get Things Done (GTD) method
- Read some for Miscon writing workshop prep
- Work in yard at home and put in a couple of items, like cucumbers
- Transplant seedlings to larger cups
In the meantime, I will work at my desk and smell the lilacs!