|Needed to finish up Harley Quinn costume. Now to spray paint them black!|
- Walk more. Not getting my 10,000 steps in daily and my body can tell it - still not getting in my goal steps, but better
- Write more. Need to get that pencil to the paper. - nope, but have started working on prep for NaNoWriMo
- Finish Harley Quinn costume - Nope, and have about 2 weeks to finish up!
- Sew one item of clothing - not even!
Get Bee Hive block out on time
- Do May and June's RSC16 blocks and color wedges - nope
- Keep up with garden - at home yes, community garden, not so much
Knit 4 more welts on my Knit and Swirl sweater
- Go on two Helena Hiker hikes - nope
- Get out in the kayak (finally) - nope
Well, I'm not happy about what I didn't get accomplished in June. But will be moving on with July goals...
- Finish Harley Quinn! (I have grommets now for the corset, just need to spray paint them black before using)
- Sew one item of clothing
- Catch up RSC16 for May, June and July
- Hit walking goal weekly
- Start my Bee Hive block
- Do the #onebookjuly2016 challenge
- Knit and Swirl sweater through Welt 26
- Figure out a pen holder for planner
- Attend 1 Helena Hiker hike
- Start power point and handouts for the "Planners, Planning and Productivity" workshop
I'm also hoping (and praying and fingers crossed) going to get an additional 10 hours a week added to my work schedule. Hopefully, will find out soon.