This is living in my garden. Don't know what it is, but a friend has a friend in the Forest Service, so hopefully, next week, it will be identified. It just sprang up overnight and is a bit creepy. No, it's a lot creepy. But so far it isn't getting any bigger and threatening my tomato plants.
A highlight of the week is a letter from my pen-pal in France.
Lots of goodies along with a quick note. She and her husband are getting ready to go on holiday (vacation) and will be driving and camping through several countries over a few weeks. I'm a bit jealous.
So I will drown my envy with massive bouts of Tour de France watching. Which lends itself to massive amounts of sewing and knitting.
Otherwise, this past week...
- Set up July in my bullet journal and will be doing #onebookjuly2016
- signed up for Geekgasm Swap
- Worked extra hours at the library
- Met friends after work Friday for drinks
- Steps - 56,057 or 80% - I'm blaming the warmer weather
- Posts written - 3
- Books finished - 0 but working my way through 3 really good ones!
- Another welt finished on the Knit and Swirl sweater
- Skirt finished for Harley Quinn costume
- Lady K got her new, larger "pool"
- Tour de France started!
This coming week -
- Lots of Tour de France watching
- 4th of July BBQ at home - ribs!
- Working a few extra hours at the library
- More Harley Quinn sewing
- Grommets coming to finish up Harley Quinn from Amazon
- Hike on Saturday
Off for another cup of coffee and some cycling watching!