Fabric and Fiber Friday - More Watergarden

Every time I think I have reached the end of the DMC floss needed for the Watergarden Mandala, I find a bit more. But I think (maybe) today will be the end of it so I can wash and press and do the silk and beads starting this weekend.


I have 8 little areas where I need to do more 'green' and 4 stitches on the gate on the left side and then it's 'bath time'.

Unfortunately, with school starting and errand running this past week, I haven't gotten the quilting I have done ripped out of the Villains quilt. 

This holiday weekend will be focused on...

  • Starting the silk and beads on the Watergarden Mandala
  • Ripping out the quilting on the Villains quilt
  • Pulling threads for the HUGE Pokemon cross stitch project I will be starting soon

But for now, it's getting chores done around the house so I don't have to do those over the weekend. 

Have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend.


Comments

Popular Posts