Week in Review - July 29 - August 3

It's been a rainy week. Not all day, but nice showers during the day.  Which had us heading to the mall for a 'walk'.


While Texter and Lady K did a bit of shopping, I sat and watched the clouds float by.

But the BIG thing this week is that my "Joy" is finished. Well, at least the top is finished. 


A few days past my goal, but it is done.  Five years from start to finish, most of which it was packed up and not worked on. I learned several things from this quilt, which will be in a post later in the week.

But it's another WIP which is moving along. Now to actually quilt it.

The tub it was in will be replaced with a couple of dresses I want to make for Lady K for school. Just some simple cotton dresses she can play in at school. 

Also on the sewing table is a lap quilt which is ready to be quilted. Then for a bigger (and a long term WIP) quilt, I have pulled out the Mariner's Compass quilt. 

Otherwise this week...

  • 3 posts written
  • 1 book finished
  • Seed saving from three tomatoes
  • Lots of mall walking

This coming week...

  • Get back on track!
  • Work on lawn mower
  • Make Lady K one dress
  • Clean off my desk area
  • Work on family history

But for now, more coffee!



Comments

  1. You are so organized and efficient! I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts