Fabric and Fiber Friday - I'm Seedy These Days


These days I've gone to seed. 

So much so, I have a whole shelf filled with seed starter plastic bins. And it will soon expand to 2 or 3 shelves as I transplant once things start coming up and needing bigger pots. Plus, I have 2 orders of seeds left to arrive (maybe one today).

But...

I have found a bit of time to work on a couple of projects.


Dear Electra is slowly coming along. Actually, I don't have much further to go before the beading starts. But I am loving these colors together.

And despite having a million projects already started, I just HAD to start the Rainbow Barf Cat Scarf for Savvy. Which meant I had to enter the closet of doom!


Finally getting to the bins with yarn, I pulled out my worseted weight yarn. 


I was able to get 3 of the 7 rows needed.


One problem...

Lady K got wind of the new project. Lady K has demanded one too.  Luckily, it is a quick project!


Comments

Popular Posts