Week in Review - July 20 - 26

This week I have been 'lead' for To-Go as the real head was on vacation. Not much different from normal, except I could officially be 'bossy'.  Or some other word which starts with a 'b'.


"He" greeted me at the little pond as I was leaving work this week. A week where it was hit or miss if the afternoon thunderstorms would water my garden for me. 

It was also a week where Lady K was going to overnight with me. Well, she still had a 'sleepover', but I took her to her dad's for an extra weekend as her uncle, who is a Marine, was heading for a 3 year stint in Korea. The family was having a going away party and she was wanted there. She wound up being asked to just stay until next weekend, which would be the normal weekend she would be there. Much to her mother's delight!

The school system is coming out with plans for school which will be starting in about 3 weeks. And we need to get Lady K her own Chromebook for the online class she will have to do at least for the foreseeable future. Texter is not sure just what kind of 'teacher' she will be. 

I finished up Peace Talks by Jim Butcher, the latest in the Harry Dresden series. And it left me hanging until the next book! 

A doctor's visit this past week and one more test is scheduled for next week and then a meeting with the doctor to discuss when I will have surgery. Not soon enough for me!


The garden is going get guns and soon I will be overcome with tomatoes. What a fate!

Otherwise this week...

  • Walked over 5000 steps 5 days
  • Finished 1 book
  • Wrote 6 posts
  • Made a banana pudding cake for work. And then a big batch of banana pudding to carry in on Monday.

This coming week...

  • Final medical test (hopefully!)
  • Buying a Chromebook for Lady K for school
  • Figuring out a larger 'pot' for my lotus sprouts
  • Picking up Lady K after a week with her dad

But for now, more coffee and off to work!

Comments

Popular Posts