Writing Wednesday - Week 1 of Camp NaNo

So...


I am not going as great guns as I had anticipated or hope to. But I am getting there. 

My beats/outline is just about complete. And I have a 4 day weekend coming up.

Granted, Lady K will have my laptop for 2 days, as she will be staying with me overnight Friday. While I am 'here' and she is propped up in my bed, watching YouTube videos and playing with her Switch, I will be fleshing out the beats in preparation of Sunday and Monday when she is gone and I have my laptop in my possession again.

So I haven't COMPLETELY forgotten to participate in Camp NaNo.

I am also reading The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan. There might be a few changes to my planning based on the book. Really good read so far, by the way.

One thing I do plan to do with Lady K is her 'journal'. She has started a journal, 'like Grandma'. I'm going to have her bring it with her and let her access to my washi tape and stickers. I know I have a flamingo sticker she has had her eye on for a while now.

But now to get some writing done before work.

Comments

Popular Posts