Seedy Saturday - Adding to My Wishlist



After attending two private garden tours last Thursday, I have serious garden envy. And my plant list has grown my dozens of new-to-me plants and ideas. (There will be more in-depth talk about the gardens tomorrow.)

One thing I am learning about seeing other gardens is how things are combined. The fact it doesn't happen over night. The garden which fit me and my desire the best has been in the works for 26 years. And she is still tweaking and adding and subtracting. Which gives me great hope for my own garden. 

But for now I need to run outside and set up the sprinkler on the veggie garden. Tour de France is starting and I need to at watch! But I can do a bit of 'chores' while still paying attention to the race. 

Also, Camp NaNo starts today and I want to do some writing before work too. Luckily, I can have the race on the TV and see it from my desk. 

So off to water, write and watch!

 

Comments

Popular Posts