Week in Review - July 17 - 23, 2023



This past week was our last week with Lady K for her summer break from school. So I was lucky enough to spend a bit of time with her. Tuesday we went to the mall and wandered around. I picked up a going away gift for a co-worker and she got another Squishmallow. 

Then on Friday I picked her up for an overnight with me. We were going to Olive Garden and then to see the lights at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. We made it as far as Olive Garden, eating ourselves into a food coma. We came home and she Facetimed a friend and they played Roblox. I just died.

Tour de France if finished for the year. It was a good year for the race. Lots of good stages and some up to the last week figuring out who was going to be the overall winner. 

I did a thing - I went to a writing meet-up at a location I have never been to before. Both were a win for me! 

Otherwise this week...

  • Finished 9 books (which I have been reading on all month)
  • Walked 20.61 miles
  • Paid for my Master Gardener tour in September
  • Wrote 5 posts

This coming week...

  • Taking Texter into work to get her rehired to work cutting fruit with me
  • Day trip to Raleigh to see Miss Texas and pick up and drop off stuff
  • Another writing meet-up and a journal meet-up
  • MOW!
  • Finish up baby blanket

But for now, a bit of kitchen cleaning and more coffee before off to work!

 

Comments

Popular Posts