56 Hours and 2400 Miles - Part III

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I found out that Savvy likes architectural pictures and boulders.  Really big boulders.  With strange shapes.  And as she was the passenger on the trip (she doesn't drive) she was also responsible for many of the pictures in these postings of the trip.  Unfortunately, that does mean I got caught on camera more than I like.

So some of her boulder pictures (and she has quite an eye too for photography)....



I really like the sunburst she captured with this picture.


Her 'architectural' element











This one I really like because it looks like a photo taken in the distance of cliff dwellings. 



Yes, I crawled out from under my rock.


And she posed for me after she checked for spiders and bugs.

Comments

Popular Posts