Actually, it's more like, two more days of work and then lots of physical activities and some knitting.
But a recap of my April goals, which were all fiber related.
- Hadley - nope
- Dangling Conversation (can't wait to use beads!) - haven't started
- Helix Stripes Armwarmers - another nope
- Vanilla Socks - same here
- Trout Creek Shawl - ditto
To Eyre Shawl- finished!!!!!
- Yarn Quest Scarf - another no-starter
Actually, I started another project (of course) and am plowing through it. Would love to be finished by the KAL goal of May 14. Will have to see.
This is the Colorwash Scarf and I'm chugging along on it.
So for May -
- Finish up the Colorwash Scarf and one other knitting project
- Hit either the gym or the yoga studio 6 out of 7 days
- Get seedlings planted
- Menus planned
- Start my 'count-down' calendar (more on that later)
So mainly learning to be unemployed for the first time since I was 15 years old. That's almost 45 years of constantly working. Not sure how I am going to be once a week or two of 'vacation' is over. But I am more than willing to learn!