Tuesday Sundries - It's All About Animal Crossing!


Yep, that's what happens when Lady K takes over my character in Animal Crossing while in the company of Aunt Savvy. I get several outfits - "complete outfits, Grandma"!

Now, because of her good behavior, she has her own island on Animal Crossing New Horizons. Texter videoed her reading the opening dialogue and sent it to her teacher. There is a lot of reading, and it's not first grade level reading. Her teacher was really impressed with how well she read the whole thing. 

Another great thing about it, she has to 'make' money in order to buy the things she wants. So she has to learn how to balance gathering and selling with spending.

I, on the other hand, am obsessed with creating all the rare hybrids. And thanks to Texter, who is the Animal Crossing Queen, I have gold roses!

One thing I did discover is I am decorating my house like I really was going to live there!


My bedroom is huge, so I have room for a little seating area, as well as my bed. There is also a desk, much like the one I currently have. 


Since I took these pictures, I replaced the chair with a real desk chair. Now I'm looking for a computer to put on the desk.


And my bathroom is a 'jungle' theme. I wouldn't mind this in the least.  I didn't take pictures of my sewing room, the kitchen or my basement.

But I am finding Animal Crossing not only a great time with other family members, but a fantastic stress reliever.

However, I do have to limit myself or I find several hours have passed and I haven't done any of the 'chores' I am supposed to get done.

So for now...one for fish and then off to work. 

Comments

Popular Posts