Writing Wednesday - Happy Birthday Texter!

So no writing news today.

Today it's all about...


TEXTER!

Today she is 27 years young. Unfortunately, with things still semi-closed down, no birthday meal out. And I'm working, so I'm not fixing her anything either. But she did maintain since I swapped out the Animal Crossing Switch with her, I don't have to buy her a birthday present ever!


She's a great mom, even though she now maintains she could never homeschool on a regular basis and can't wait for Lady K to be back at school. 


She is smart and creative (don't know where that comes from...lol) and loves anything 'foxy'. She also  has a wide network of penpals which all have become really good friends. Her home, she just put up prism film on most of the windows as one of her projects. 


I can almost always count on her to be ready to go on an 'adventure' with me to new places. 

In short, she is awesome and getting more awesome every year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TEXTER!

Comments

Popular Posts