Week in Review - May 3 - 9


The weather this week has gone from early summer back to early spring. In fact, there was a worry about frost Saturday night. After all I have tender green babies outside!

This week has been full - from work to play. From plants to rocks to cider. And I loved every minute of it. A more complete description of Elijah Mountain Gem Mine and my new babies can be found on Friday and Saturday's posts. 

This week I also managed to - 

  • Walk over 5000 steps 5 days
  • Finish 2 books
  • Start on the book for this month's Book Hive Club
  • Wrote 5 posts
  • Raised my Animal Crossing island rating to 4 stars
  • Had to replace a tire due to a nail in it - stupid nail, stupid tire!

This coming week - 

  • More work on Queen of the Middle Court (I have an extra day off work!)
  • 4 letters to write
  • 18 seedlings to get into pots
  • Menu planning for the next few days

But for now, a quick cup of coffee and off to work!

Comments

Popular Posts