Hmmmm......


I will admit it.  I am one of those people who love to take the quizzes which tell me anything from the color of my aura to who I was in a past life.  I'm a sucker for silly quizzes.  Decades ago (pain in the heart there) I actually had a large, paperback book of the Cosmo quizzes.  Anyone old enough to remember those?  With Cosmopolitan magazine quizzes you could learn what kind of 'animal' you were in bed, your ideal mate, and tons of other fun (and useless) things.  They were a riot.

Because I was avoiding housework, I was "Stumbling" and was directed to the "I Write Like" site.  How could I resist?  So I put in a bit of the writing I did on yesterday's post about the crow.  My results was amusing, as I really have to pick and chose what I read by this author.  I generally get too scared to continue reading his books.

But now I know that....



I write like
Stephen King
I Write Like. Analyze your writing!

Comments

  1. I write like Cory Doctorow.

    Too bad I don't like Sci-Fi...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts