Instagram Challenge Day 11 - RSL Bible

I think the main reason I enjoy Gala Darling is her ability to say 'to hell' with the norm and to chart her own path.  And while she might not fit into the box mainstream society would put her in, she has her own 'box', occasionally standing on it to yell, and her own following.  One of the things I have my eye on (after I pay for classes and books this semester) is her RSL Bible.

Today's challenge was to instagram the 'bible'.  But I don't have it - yet.  So I took a picture of the books I have received over the past month (or so) which I need to read and review.  In fact, I took back almost all of the books to the library so I could get started on them. 


As you can see, I have a bit of a reading obligation I need to get underway.

Comments

Popular Posts