Instagram Challenge Day 17 - My Town and TBT

The first picture, the one of my town, I showed a couple of days ago.  I was feeling really lazy this morning (gearing up to clean out my car), so I am reusing it.


There was a dedication going on in the park by the library.  The horsemen are the 4 Georgians who discovered gold in Helena.  This is an example of the many, many activities which go on, summer and winter, all over town.  Most are free to the public.  Like this Saturday, Symphony Under the Stars.  Bring your blanket, find a spot on the hillside and listen to Disney tunes played by our symphony.  Free!  And then fireworks.  Hopefully, I will have some pictures of all of that to share come Sunday.

And for Throw Back Thursday - let's go back to the 70's.....


Note the huge glasses and the polyester shirt.  And the no tummy bulge and skinny upper arms.  Those were the days!

Comments

Popular Posts