|Note to self: Don't take a picture from below. Too many chins!|Order my Hobonichi for 2017- done, received and using already!
- Attend Silent Writing Meet-ups - not yet, because I have been hosting NaNoWriMo meet-ups
Plan possible classes/workshop to offer via the library- done, submitted for review and awaiting a response for no or go
- Sew one piece of clothing monthly - not even
Clean out my closet and the front closet, arranging my sewing better- in process, about 3/4 of the way through
- Purchase 1 new towel and plant monthly and 1 new set of sheets quarterly - so far, so good. Was needing a plant for November when the bulbs we ordered for a school fundraiser arrived. Will see how December goes.
- Journal and/or write to prompt daily - well, there's NaNoWriMo and a bit of journaling, so I am counting this as a success so far
Do the Hal Elrod Level 10 Life sheets and add to my planner- as soon as I can find where I wrote it down and colored in I will add to my planner! Start a "Masterminds Group" for goal accountability- done! Figure out my major goals for 2017- done and actually adding to my 2017 major project calendar
- Lose 10 pounds - not happening!
- Hit 3 months of meeting my goal walking - nope
- Have $20 in my 'bag' for monitoring my spending inspiration - going well, but to $10 so far. $20 will be December and that will be the tough one.
- Have a successful NaNoWriMo in 2017 - so far on track and some new people to the write-ins
Catch up on the RSC16 Challenge- nope, dumping this one as part of my new goals
- Finish Sophie's Choice afghan - sidelined by TMNT afghan of which I am need XXX/165 left
Finish the Knit and Swirl Sweater- See #16!
Right now I am on a scramble to complete 4 guinea pig cage pads (don't even ask) and a baby blanket by this weekend.
Numbers 4, 11, 12 and 16 will not be happening. But even if I didn't have about 6 weeks to go, I would still be pleased with what has been accomplished so far.
For 2017? Well, I had thought about an '18 before 2018', which would probably take place toward the end of the year. But right now I am toying with '60 Before 60'. Yep, I turn 60 next year! I will have to see how my thought process goes with regard to goals for next year.