NaNoWriMo Start and a Disaster Already!


I had decided already, that for November, I would suspend my morning pages to make ample room for getting in my word count for NaNoWriMo. I would use Scrivener for the first time to write my novel, trying to get organized!

So at 4:30 a.m. I am up, coffee made and sit down at the computer.  About an hour and a half, several interruptions to let the dogs in and out, I have 1700 words.  Chapter 1 and daily goal already met...

And promptly erased!

Yep...down the drain and can't find it anywhere on the computer.  

SIGH!

So, today I am going to drive 80 miles to the nearest 'shared' bank for my credit union and withdraw my rent money and bill paying money.  You see, my credit union, in it's infinite wisdom, decided there was suspicious activity on my account back in early October and stopped my debit card.  My problem is, I only use that account about once a month....to pay bills.

A new debit card is on it's way to me, after I called when a charge was declined.  And the nearest bank I can go and withdraw money from without a debit card is 80 miles away.

Not a good day today.

I am loading up and driving for some quiet time and relaxation.  Get my money, listen to an audio book, do some browsing at the Barnes and Noble and the yarn shop and come home in time for a nap.

And then back to recreating Chapter 1 and SAVING IT PROPERLY!

Comments

  1. Oh, poop! Good luck, and hopefully this means the rest of November, and NaNaWriMo, go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts