Week in Review - November 13 - 19


This is about how I've felt for the past couple of weeks.  Partially because of what is going on in the world and partially because my routine has been set on it's head with holiday's off from work, which really messes up my week!  Of course, a morning of power out at the library and getting the computers back up and running didn't help any either. 

And what's one of the things I noticed about the picture? DUST! Looking around my house I could grow crops indoors! But right now I have a couple of projects to get completed, so dusting is out of the question.

But this week I managed...

  • Books finished (finally) - 6
  • Steps walked - 40348 or 58% of goal
  • Posts written - 7
  • Words written for NaNoWriMo to date - 35,522
  • Two NaNoWriMo write-in's lead
  • Staff meeting at the library
  • Bee Hive blocks completed for October and November
  • Planted a dozen bulbs for spring
  • Handled Pip, one of the two guinea pigs we now have (Rooster is the other one)

For the coming week...

  • Thanksgiving!
  • Working at Parrot the day after Thanksgiving and during the parade downtown that evening
  • Lead another NaNoWriMo write-in
  • Talk to Program Manager about the programs I want to do in 2017
  • Hit 50,000 words and successfully complete NaNoWriMo
  • Work on a series of posts using a writing method I am trying out
  • Register for First Friday at the Painted Pot on December 2. Texter gets to attend this one!
  • Register for Breakfast with Santa on December 10
  • Finish up baby quilt so Texter can present on Monday to her friend (not much left to do on it)
  • Decorate the Staff Picks shelf at the library with a winter theme
So off for coffee and back to reading and writing!

Comments

Popular Posts