I do have a couple of tiny things I'm adding to my morning routine which includes drawing a card (either tarot or goddess) to see how it matches up with my day or setting an intention for the day.
So now, it's time for an evening routine and I have already decided a couple of things I want to do.
- To over my planner, updating the tracker, making a gratitude note and noting what is coming up the next day.
- Then 'unplugging'
- Alternating walking and yoga. I have the flexibility of a board and want to 'fix' that. Not looking to becoming Pretzel Woman, but just to be able to get up off the floor without looking like an elephant getting up.
- Paired with this, either a yoga nidra or meditation period
- A 'walk-through' the house to pick up clutter (Texter and Lady K will be assisting on this one!)
- Some reading time
Right now I think it will be something like this...
- Planner review and taking vitamins if I didn't take earlier in the day
- Yoga or walking (ok, I will be using DVD for the yoga, so not totally unplugged)
- Reading (with tea or hot chocolate)
- Nidra or meditation
- Bed (and hopefully a few hours of sleep)
This way, I will 'bookend' my days - a morning and an evening routine. Will have to see how it goes, especially number 4!