Tuesday Sundries - The Little Library Cookbook

In my book what could be better than a book about recipes from books and include those recipes!


Kate Young has written a fantastic, must-have-on-my-bookshelf book in The Little Library Cookbook.  

Each recipe has a brief description of the book and how the author relates to that book and why she picked that particular recipe. From a vanilla layer cake from Anne of Green Gables to chocolatl from The Golden Compass and meringues & iced coffee from A Room With a View, this book is a feast for the senses. Beautiful pictures accompany the recipes, making this a drool-worthy book on many levels. 

Time spent going through this book quickly had me adding this to my wishlist of books I need to have on my own shelf.

Caution: Do not read if you are hungry!

Comments

Popular Posts