Tuesday Sundries - All Hail Caesar!

I have a weird sense of humor, as many will confirm. 

I also like Caesar salad. It's my go-to salad when eating out if offered. 

I also like the salad combinations now offered at most grocery stores. You can get a bag of salad greens in various combinations. You can even get 'kits' complete with toppings and dressing.

So when I was shopping for a customer the other day, I became aware of all the different types of 'Caesar' salad!

What?!


There is an 'Asian' version (wasn't that Genghis Khan?) And Caesar Supreme. Didn't Caesar think he was supreme anyway?


There is Avocado and Greek. And even...


Bacon!

But the one that made me giggle in the middle of the produce section was this one...


Yep, I have visions of people in togas stabbing lettuce with knives.


Comments

Popular Posts