Week In Review - October 13 - 19

Fall has finally arrived here in North Carolina!


Almost overnight, the trees have started changing colors and the weather has turned cooler. 

Which also means everyone has a runny nose and some form of 'the curd'. Oh, well.

However...

I am ignoring my own runny nose. It doesn't exist. I don't have time to be ill!

But this past week has been a good one at work, alternating between Front Office and To-Go duties. It also meant, now that I am 'officially' a full-time employee, I could sign up for medical insurance! Which is great as a dentist visit is definitely in the works in the near future. 

On the home front, I am continuing nicely with my budget notebook and have set up a kanban board for my fourth quarter of 2019.  I can't believe we are almost ready to start a new decade.

Yesterday, since I was off work, I did manage to get my November budget sheets drawn up and my NaNoWriMo word tracker sheets printed off. I need to figure out where I am going to put them in order to see them (and use them). I know one copy will go into my 'series bible' for the book and I think the other one, which is smaller, will go into my planner. 

I have also passed the 'halfway' mark on the baby blanket and can start decreasing the rows. I am pleased with how the self-striping yarn is coming out. Hopefully, by this coming weekend, I will have it finished and can do the border around it and have it finished in plenty of time for the baby shower.

Otherwise this week...

  • Finished 3 books (1 audio, 2 hardbacks)
  • Walked over 5000 steps 7 days, over 10,000 3 of those days
  • Wrote 3 posts
  • Watered and rearranged plants

This coming week...

  • More concrete outlining of my NaNoWriMo project for this year
  • Haircut! (I looked like a shaggy dog)
  • Get over this cold
  • Flu shot (if better)
  • Cooking at Ronald McDonald House (if over this cold)
  • Do a bill review and set up what I am paying with my paycheck this week
  • 'Color-block' the coming week (a new technique I am giving a try - more later about it)

But fo now...


more coffee (and breakfast)!



Comments

Popular Posts