Fiber and Fabric Friday - Electra!

Note: As of 5:00 a.m. Friday morning we are awaiting the rain and wind from Florence. So far, so good.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

The past couple of weeks have kept me away from doing any actual stitching.

I have been sorting and counting floss, studying for another work-from-home position (which I got!), and preparing for Florence coming to visit.

I am back to the needle again and loving the blue which is now being included on my Watergarden Mandala.


The little spaces in the blue and in the blue swirls will have beads added on the last round of working on this mandala. I can't wait.

But I will be taking another break to work on 'Electra'.


I have always loved Nora Corbett's designs and have a couple still a work in progress. But I just had to do this little witch. She has a whole line of patterns in her Pixie Couture Collection I am in love with. 

I have the Willow Queen design and want to do Cleo, Gigi, Minerva, Zenia, Raven and Luna. The nice thing about these designs is they are smaller than her usual designs, making them a quick stitch. Ok, a quicker stitch!

But for now, getting work done on my computer just in case we lose power over the weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts