Saturday Reads

Hello, my name is Judy and I have a book problem!

There really needs to be a 12 Step Program for people hooked on books. Or not.

With the threat of Florence, I went through my 'want to read' list on Amazon and visited three of the library branches, picking up more books than I really care to admit to. 

A couple of the books I have already managed to finish during all the running around prepping for Florence and throwing things from the yard into the garage.


When I first saw Dot Journaling - A Practical Guide by Rachel Wilkerson Miller I was a bit 'do I, don't I?' about it. After all, I have been doing a modified bullet journaling for years now.  But curiosity made me check it out.

This is a great little book for someone who is interested in bullet journaling but wants or needs something less structured or formal than the original bullet journaling system. Lots of interesting spreads divided up by yearly, monthly, weekly, journaling, and habit tracking. 

I picked up on the idea of a 'chore tracker' I want to try.

And always a delicious read, Kaffe Fassett's Quilts in America.


As usual, anytime I pick up a Kaffe Fassett book, I now have several new projects I want to add to my list. The quilt on the cover is one of them. I just wish I could afford to collect his fabrics!

Now to read the other XX books piled in my room!


Comments

Popular Posts