Fabric and Fiber Friday - Nebula and Witch Update

This week has been, well, a pain.

In my sides.

It seems I allowed a massive UTI to creep into my body. So for the past two and a half days, I have been mainly at home, guzzling water and antibiotics. And peeing.

I have managed to get a tiny bit done on Nebula.




I am on the middle 'goose' of the flying geese portion of the border parts. Hopefully, I will have all 42 parts on it's way to the third goose by the end of the weekend.

I have also started working on my Halloween Witch again.


This is her status on 01 August.

And today...


And here she is today! Just a bit in the center of her dress and then it's onto the beads and backstitching.

It's back to work today. A long day. 

But first, coffee before I start drinking water again.


Comments

Popular Posts