Week in Review - August 11 - 17

Crazy has been ramping up all week.

On Thursday, Mr. Arizona headed to Texas to see his family. Which means I am now 'Uber-Mom' for Savvy. Luckily, 'gas money' is coming my way.

We are also a week away from school starting and Lady K is staying with the other grandparents for an extended weekend at the beach. Lucky Lady K!


It's been a week of looking at schedules for Savvy and myself and planning times I will be taking her to/from work. It makes for a busy week, but it will work. 

My 'Joe' had died last week and was quickly replaced by SunJoe. I really like their customer service. While I don't like it that it had 'died', I really liked the fact one call and a new one was on it's way to me. Now if the grass had a chance to dry out enough to mow!

Texter is still waiting to hear about a new job. One which would allow her to use her training from school. Hopefully, we will hear something in the coming week.

Otherwise this week...
  • 6 days of steps over 5,000 
  • 3 posts written
  • 2 books finished

This coming week...
  • Take Savvy to/from work 
  • Get the last 'stuff' done before school starts
  • Do some training of new cashiers at work

But before then, MUCH MORE coffee!



Comments

Popular Posts