It's Wednesday

This week has been CRAZY! And it's only half over.  

First off, sleep has been terrible the past week.  Part of it is Savvy has been closing the past couple of weeks.  So for me, that means 11:30 pm/midnight pick ups at work.  Then another 30 minutes to unwind and go to sleep.  Unfortunately, the dogs don't understand the concept of sleeping later, so I'm up a bit before 6 am to take them out to pee.  And then there is this...


I've been having a visitor at 3 or 4 am.  And this is how she usually winds up in my queen-size bed.  At 33 pounds, she can take over a whole bed.

We (as in I'm driving and filling out forms for Savvy and CJ) are starting the house buying process.  Nerve wracking to say the least.  Then I have a chance to work with another writer on a project and then a second chance for some writing to take a look and see what I can do.

Plus, I have this project I'm working on...


Rosette #1 of the La Passacaglia quilt is coming along.  I just need to stitch the parts together.

Then there is work and walking.  Today's schedule reads like this:

  • 9 am - 1:30 pm - work at the library
  • 1:30 - 2:00 pm - my lunch break at the end of my shift so I can pick up Savvy and bring her back to go to the meeting with the loan officer
  • 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Nonfiction book group of which I am a co-leader at the library (luckily mortgage company is a block away from the library)
  • 4:00 pm - go back home and pick up Texter and Lady K and bring them downtown for the Alive at 5 events


I'm walking around a bit with Lady K and leaving Texter and Savvy there for some 'adult' fun without a 2 year old around.

Sometime, probably about 8 or 9 pm, taking everyone back home and hopefully I can throw myself into bed at that time.  Thursday is normally my day off, but since we have vacationing people at work, I'm picking up extra hours.  Those extra hours will be funding my Quilt Shop Hop stops next week!

Comments

  1. Thanks for filling in tomorrow! I might make it out of state by then!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. It means a lot.

Popular Posts