Week In Review


This has been a 'weird' week in that the routine hasn't been followed.  Savvy's schedule had her closing most of this week, which meant late nights picking her up.  My schedule has been completely thrown off.

Anyway, I did manage to get a couple of rounds of Sophie done.  And most of a quick Elsa costume made.  Will finish up today on that project.  The week was something like this...

  • Viewed quilt show put on by the Helena Quilters Guild...need to have more room so I can work on all the Judy Niemeyer quilts I have patterns/fabric for
  • Staff appreciation luncheon at the library Friday morning.  Great day with burgers and tons of desserts.  Ate myself into a food coma.  Luckily, I had to work that afternoon, so got to work a lot of it off.
  • Viewed a house in preparation for Savvy and CJ buying a house.
  • Finished 3 books - one of which I can't wait for the next installment
  • Walked a total of 70,425 steps or 32.12 miles!  Three days I was at or over my goal of 10,000 steps.  Two more days I came in over 8000 steps.  
  • Picked lettuce and spinach out of my 'garden'
  • More baby tomatoes are on the vine.
  • Wrote 5 posts this week
  • Received 1 postcard and sent out 11 for postcrossing.com
The weather has been beautiful and warm temperatures are really sending the tomatoes on up.  Will have to probably start tying them to the balcony this coming week.

Off to work on sewing projects.  I don't know if I will get out my orange quilt to finish up or lay out the flannel squares to see how I want to position them.  That might be a Texter project.

Comments

Popular Posts